Impressions

So...
What I have to say about selection in my favourite high street boutiques in Poland after few weeks of a/w prequel observation?
ZARA
I love (LOOOOVE) prequel time in Zara it is so refreshing after hot still summer day to pick some cool stuff. But nowadays I can't find my beloved short-limited-first-to-wear pieces. They play to safe and they placed "inspiration" in wrong creators & in wrong quality.
I visit rarely. NO BOTHER!
Than we have SISLEY.
I enjoy their home page & shots in catalogue but selection in polish boutique- totaly different spirit. Old lady not rock&roll baby! Anyway I pick My Bag! I wait for more...
DIESEL
I kind of like some stuff but it's always so deeply disappointing on me. My ass is antiDiesel!
Also I don't know how I do it but I manage to pick the most expensive belt from all bunch.
Than I'm sad because I can't effort it!
How? How? How? Wrong mojo!
PEPEJEANS
Mostly The Same only in warmer mood/mode. However leather + fur vest brought my best attention. I see potential so I will visit them soon!
BENETTON
Dark secret of designer mind to repeat the same ideas and make it worse by innovations. Sweater with sleevless combo in 80' spirit it's just odd and entirely not practical (also not preety)!!!
NO for colours!
NO for catalogue!
NO patience to look through for maybe-I-find-something.
Last but not least! MISS SIXTY
Big promise. Big love affair with jeans. I will never have broken heart by Miss60 only broken wallet.
& I'm so IN with suede violet boots!!! !!!!! !!!
They make me feel butterfly in my stomac/heart beats/dry mouth (I won't be able to effort coctails this autumn after THIS buy...)

I hope I can be helpful! Judge & serve!