Alors...

It is very fortunate that I woke up early today... 4:48am. TO MUCH THOUGHTS.
So I did not ruin my beauty sleep for Sonia Rykiel for H&M escapade. I was up anyway... Alors...
Pas cher, BEAUCOUP choix, pas bon!
Beside november lingerie collection (UEK- ULTIMATE ERECTION KILLER) it is not so bad... But both collections share this same problem- luck of fine quality and fine finish.
I wanted black shoes, black crystalized dress or pull and also hairband in black... I'm not multicolors fan so I hit black narrow sector.
I did not buy any of my black treat. Shoes look GLUEmade/CHINAin did/style.
In case of all fabric- great choise of clothes- awful quality.
Scary in touch, scary after first wash type- not Sonia Paris particularly!
Also I found always-dirty-black... with attached crystals instead of paris paris mon amour chic.
So... I settled for Sonia Rykiel ONEHITWONDER- rainbow mix black striped scarf. Manifique!
C'est tout!