...sex no limits &&& more...

Are You interested in My Opinion???!? :) I have worked on it! Twice. So I will skip- femme de la maison (Charlotte) I-never-know-what-to-say-about-her (Miranda) and fifty years old yuppie (Samantha). All my attention is on CARRIE... and I like what I see. Quite very much! Before premiere I was anxious. The age! The age! The age! Surprise! Even Samantha is not living/breathing sexy Zombi Woman. Very very very hip approch. Not bad story. Ok! Story... Not so important in this particular TYPE-OF-MOVIEafterSERIAL-MILESTONE case.
Outfits!
Back to Carrie... (Patricia, you have strained a little bit for this second part, but still... ). Graciousness fusion of fashionism in CRISIStime and sex-and-the-citySERIAL-style. As a single as a wife equaly stylish. VogueBEBE! Only one dissatisfaction- two-in-one dresses (drapping combo). Upstairs blouse, downstairs skirt but in all overall it is a dress. No! Just no! Even Halston... No!
Also- big NONO- to Dior shirt.
It is not creation at all. Not for SUK not for audience in cinema. Not for FASHIONeyes especially...
Keep away from Fashion People!