massive & atomic- M&A- but still H&M... Magic!!!


OMG!!! ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT !!!! !!!! !!!!
Why I'm waiting for Lanvin + H&M cooperation????!!! Are You kidding me ?!!?
I love AE as a round person with continuum charisma but NOT Lanvin Style. I describe It as bombastic-light (hight coefficient with buzz) different kind of elegance. LANVINGANCE!!! It is nonchalant but still very... ... well... VERY!!!
In H&M of course I want to buy what I would not even imagine to purchase- projects of Alber Elbaz- bothway... his label!
He feels my fur obsession. I WANT FUR!!!!! I want men's shoes. I want bag. I don't really want Lanvin-alike -REAL LANVIN DRESS dress. I want something between the worlds- essence of the story "hight&low". Something not copied for H&M from BIG TIME THING.
Something to break the ice...