BODY OF ART

















Selda Okutan has her eclectic atelier in Istanbul.
After 5 year of study in Jewelry Technologies and Designs, She worked for a few companies in jewelry field until May 2008. She decided to spend her time for special design and custom made jewelry. She applied human figures to jewelry with her unique style. She went out of the box of two dimensions and managed to use freedom of 3D. 
I have visited gallery at last minutes of my trip to Istanbul just during my last goodbye moments to the city. Packing suitceses relaxing brunch small walk back to hotel and just before ordering a cab to the airoport BANG!BINGO! this outstanding place was revealed to me. Hidden just one street from my hotel gallery made my goodbye moment definitely more profound and also... more material. I needed to pick some of those remarcable jewelry so I targeted golden ANT. Now nobody can say that you can not capture the moment!


Selda Okutan Jewelry Design Studio & GalleryKemankes Mah. Ali Pasa Degirmeni Sok. 
No:10/A Tophane