MINTY DOT











http://mintydot.pl/
Last time when I was in Poland I was catching up on my magazine reading to stay more less sharp and updated in patriotic fields of HOT NEW and FASHION-FORWARD so during that I have noticed several mentions about new brand: Minty Dot. The jewelry goes straight to I WANT TO HAVE IT pile because it is minimal symbolic cute and gold. Very now combo also personalized jewelry has it own charm & you can not resist even when you play tough bad ass. So with boutique coming soon in Warsaw and brand work in progress I have located Red Rubin as a official provider of Minty Dots and I grabbed my portion of Minty goods. First strike were rings. It was ten fingers urge. It is working just this way... Next time in Warsaw boutique it will be sweet time for the neck that is sure... (necklaces are SO! adorable too)