UP












Gnezdo Organic Restaurant
Male Stepenice 1A.
It is new resto/bar with cool healthy spirit but not over kill with goodie good touch. You can still smoke inside and you can sip fantastic organic wine Portuguese or domestic. I am a freak fan of healthy organic natural food but still I cherish my meat my coffee my cigarettes and of course MY WINE. Personnel keeps atmosphere casual but service is outstanding the same as cuisine. Additional bonuses are hip location under Brankov bridge next door to Basta bar and high elevated tasteful interior in old building which gives feeling of founding hidden treasure every time you go there. My lunch has thrill of adventure now and I will not be bored with menu anytime soon because it is seasonal.
Web page is still under contraction but you can find out more via FB. Also more information about origin of products served in Gnezdo you can look up on www.vlasinsko.rs