H&M waiting for Isabel MARANT


This is huge... I mean HUGE!!!
We have H&M in Belgrade. For first time I had reason to explore Delta City shopping center. (By the way... it has amazing cinemaplex)
I can not believe that I have missed H&M opening because of my TRAUMATIC holiday. But NOW I'm enjoying it on weekly basis. Sunday brunch & sunday H&M. It makes my toms go UP. 
The selection is no different than anywhere else (not like in case of Zara). In my opinion man section is missing comparing with enormous children department. But I have A MAN and no children. Belgrade store has large selection of shoes. Deliveries of new clothes and accessories are often- I can gladly give testimony of that fact :) so what has left in my hands is TO SHOP until Isabel Marant capsule collection will arrive and than SUPER SHOP!!!!
So now just addition of Starbucks and possibility of online ordering & actually receiving idioms and my New Home will be proudly officially FASHION PROOFED.