ZINFANDEL WINE BAR














Zinfandel (also known as Primitivo) is a variety of red grape.

I had great honor to be guest of remarkable wine bar and restaurant Zinfandel for over a week. I was able to profoundly experience their HIPERMAXdelicious cuisine and wide selection of wines. If I could I would take whole Zinfandel back home with me!!!!!!!!!!!

It was The Best Part of my holiday to feed myself two times per day (lunch & dinner) over there and I haven't been tempted to go anywhere else. I tasted almost every dish in menu but still I was hungry for MORE. & wine... OMgG (Ohhh My grape God!!!).
The selection of fresh sea products is mind blowing. The crew of Zinfandel is brilliant. Experienced & sharp but also incredibly friendly funny and nice.
Thanks to Zinfandel's awesomeness I had The Anniversary from stars&heaven.

I would like to say big T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U.  to all fantastic employees who took such wonderful care of me!!! It is YOU who makes Zinfandel amazing and outstanding!!! I will never forget my WINE&OCTOPUS holiday!!!