spirit S.P.L.I.T.













Best of Split.
The city charms with labyrinth of narrow surprising streets. Field with tourist and semi-pleasant locals somewhere deep is peaceful in ancient spirit. Mixture of old and beachy. I liked it briefly on my bumpy road in Croatia. Level of shit coming from touristic industry is massive but you can find holiday sparkles. Beautiful city beaches / unexpected findings / excellent Zara and Bershka stores / refine restaurant Zinfandel / vibrant harbor and reminiscences of ancient history are mixing in good MOJO combination.
But anyhow even if Correct Blogging Girl leaves words of gratitude and elegant congrats in her posts I need to say: "F* WORD FOR BAD HOLIDAY'S PEOPLE!!!!"- you ruined my HOLY time and FUCK FINGER showed on the boarder was well deserved.
Now with those cleansing quote I don't look back or spit on you anymore but certainly I'm  NOT LOOKING FORWARD to go to Croatia in next decade.